A Collection Of Good MBA Dissertation Topics On Business Strategy
Dissertations are an essential part of higher education. It is a means of testing your capability to assimilate all that you have learnt, spruce it up with more research and then put down something extensive yet concrete. It really serves as a final test of your ability as an academician. Dissertations can take months, even years to write properly. The most crucial part is to determine what to write. Your choice of topic can make or break your grade and degree. Be wise and very careful while you choose a topic for your dissertation. Your whole dissertation will depend on that one topic. You can’t divert from it in your paper.
Business strategy is the science or you can say art of conducting business. It encompasses a hundred different things in itself. Business strategy is a crucial part of studying business, namely MBA. The diversity of the topic gives you a scope to choose, however you must choose carefully. Here are some top topics which you can choose from when writing a dissertation on business strategy.
- A study of how the policies relating to the corporate sector of the government of a state affect the business strategies adopted by the firms or corporations.
- The business strategies adopted by the firm of a country that is deciding to expand their business on a global scale.
- How various internal and external mechanisms of a firm or corporation affect their business strategies? Analyze the internal and external structures that you have found have an influence on the business strategies of a particular firm.
- Presentation of a case study on the change in the business strategies of any said firm or corporation over an expanse of ten years.
- A study of how the advent of smart technology has changed the business strategies adopted by a firm or corporation of your choice.
- Analyze how a partnership or a merger can have an effect, either positive or negative, on the business strategies of a particular firm.
- Present a case study showing how a change in the business strategy has led to a firm’s downfall or success. Analyze the business strategies that have contributed to the success or failure of the firm or organization.
- Describe the role of the management body of a firm or organization in framing and influencing its business strategy.
- Study and analyze the challenges faced by a firm or organization when changing their original business strategy.
These are some of the topics that can fetch you good grades. Detail research is however required.